Ways to increase Hoʻoponopono’s Effectiveness: by Robert Labensart, CHT,CMY,RYT
*Hoʻoponopono is a loving, effective way of dissolving your ego’s rough edges so that the Divine Love will flow through you and to everyone and manifest peace, love, health and abundance.
“Inspired from reading and practicing: Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More by Joe Vitale
By constantly repeating these affirmations or mantra “we reach “zero limits” in which you change yourself to change your external reality. Total Responsibility, according to Hew Len, advocates that everything exists as a projection from inside the human being.”(page 24 of Zero Limits by Joe Vitale) We can experience more unconditional love, forgiveness, courage, compassion and inner guidance from the Divine within our being.
“I’m sorry, Creator of All that is, (being accountable for limiting how much joy, love, gratefulness and forgiveness we can experience each moment)
Please forgive me Divine,
Thank you, Supreme Consciousness,
I love you Divine ( Beloved),
Please show me the way.” from Zero Limits
The ancient Hawaiians realized that their Soul (Higher Self, Spirit, God within) is one with all things. The realization that our Soul is one with all is shared with yoga and many other paths. When you’re saying Hoʻoponopono’s affirmations, your heart-mind awareness can be focused initially on:
1. Get into the regular practice of doing Hoʻoponopono at a specific time each day.
2. Weight Mastery: Say or sing 1-3 Hoʻoponopono’s affirmations before you eat and between each bite. This can help in losing excess weight caused by overeating. Weight Mastery
3. Weight Loss: Repeat your centering and nurturing Hoʻoponopono affirmations as you chew each bite of food up to 30 times per mouthful.
4. Say Hoʻoponopono while you’re doing kegels before you react in anger when your triggered by what someone has said or done.
5. Repeat Hoʻoponopono before sleep so they go deep into your subconscious mind.
6. Be in this moment as you say them. This moment is the only moment that exists.
7. Gratefulness Centering Meditation: Before you open your eyes in the morning repeat Hoʻoponopono several times to set the tone for your day. Find 5 things you’re going to feel grateful for today before you open your eyes.
“8. Spray or drink Quantum Stilus Water Remedies anywhere on your body as you repeat your affirmations. These unique water remedies will amplify your positive affirmations as it resonates from your DNA and to every cell in your body. Quantum Stilus Water Remedies
9. Meditation Mindfulness Practice: Witness yourself saying Hoʻoponopono. Mindfulness meditative awareness.
“10. Learn Alpha Effortless Breathing – increases your breath 10-50% as you shift your brain waves to Alpha. When you repeat Hoʻoponopono affirmations in Alpha Brain wave state, they deeply effect and cleanse your conscious and subconscious mind, brain and nervous system of that which is limiting your vast potential.
11. Do Psych-K, whole brain stimulation to deepen Hoʻoponopono as you reprogram your subconscious mind.
12.Yoga & Ho’oponopono: Repeat Hoʻoponopono affirmations when you’re doing yoga postures.
13. Repeat Hoʻoponopono affirmations to different parts of your body that need loving attention (areas of pain or dis-ease) as you smile at your body.
14. Choose one or more of Hoʻoponopono affirmations to repeat throughout the day.
15. Repeat Hoʻoponopono affirmations while doing EFT –excellent approach
16. Repeat them hourly. Repeat them twice a day.
“17. Remember your unconscious mind needs 40 days of repeating affirmations to reprogram it for success and self-empowerment.
18. Repeat them when your breath has a natural pause.
19. Repeat them as you inhale or exhale with your breath. Repeating Hoʻoponopono affirmations in rhythm with your inhale and exhale deepens their potency.
20. Repeat Hoʻoponopono Affirmations to center yourself.
21. Visualize, imagine, or pretend your inner child or teenager is saying them to you and you are lovingly saying these affirmations to them.
22. Smile as you say Hoʻoponopono Affirmations.
23 Make saying Hoʻoponopono affirmations a challenge or a game to use to inspire yourself to persevere and to succeed. Thy Will be done.
Check out my blog: Hoʻoponopono’s Effectiveness Increased- 12 Ways
Introductory One Time Free 20 Minute Phone or Skype Consultation
Disclaimer: The information (techniques and approaches) in this blog or video is for educational purposes and the public must take full responsibility for their use of it. It has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Check with your medical provider first before using these approaches. None of these therapeutic approaches treat or cure any health condition nor substitute for the need of professional medical intervention. Testimonies are anectodal only and do not represent what you may experience. Results do vary. Thank you.