“Emotional Freedom Technique – Radiant Health Affirmations
*Technique: Repeat affirmations while doing EFT tapping.
Option: Choose from the 34 different techniques in my other blogs (I will be publishing them soon) to enhance EFT’S effectiveness. Allow your inner creativity and intuition to choose what to do.
“Technique 1: Repeat Affirmation(s)) as if true with a positive tone of voice and positive posture while doing EFT’s tapping sequence. The more you can allow yourself to compassionately accept whatever you’re feeling, the dis-stress will clear by itself. The universal law of attraction helps attract more love, joy, confidence, positive relationships and abundance into your life. Create your own affirmations based on your goals, your dreams and challenges. Focus on your goals and aspirations while taking steps to manifest them. EFT tapping helps clear mental and emotional blocks that can get in our way to internal and external success.
1. I relax, do my best, and life is beautiful. Do EFT tapping sequence after you say the affirmation out-loud or silently 1-3 times.
2. My eyesight (digestion, immune system) is getting better and better every day in every way. Every part of me is getting healthier and stronger every day in every way.
3. I eat light and feel bright.
4. I can control my reactions and respond to criticism with peaceful compassion (patience, assertiveness).
5. Infinite energy and grace are now healing my (specific health challenge) day and night.
6. I now have faith that God (Divine, Christ, Buddha, Allah) and I can overcome this challenge.
7. I now respond to criticism with understanding and patience.
8. It’s ok to say no and it’s ok to say yes.
9. I let go of what doesn’t really work for me anymore.
10. I now feel this irrational fear, and let it go by doing the fearful action anyway.
11. I compassionately accept whatever I am now feeling.
12. I choose to gratefully see the bright side of whatever is happening.
13. All my questions are answered within by loving God (Supreme Consciousness) even more.
14. All my wants and desires are satisfied by loving God even more.
15. “I am an incorrigible optimist.” Babaji
16. I now keep God’s love in my heart and move onwards without fearing anyone or anything.
17. I now enjoy the challenge of being compassionately centered in all difficult moments.
18. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” Dali Lama
19. Be optimistic (patient, loving, grateful) whenever possible. It is always possible.
20. I now am stubbornly determined to succeed no matter what. I make my stubbornness work for me and everyone.
21. I now enjoy letting go of worries and frustrations. I confidently let go of this worry and frustration.
22. This moment is the only moment that exists.
23. I relax into the stillness within whatever is happening.
24. I now allow myself to let go into the stillness of presence.
25. I smile at the beauty within myself, others and in this amazing world.
26. I now let go dwelling on “what if” scenarios.
27. “If not now, when?” Rabbi Hillel and President John F. Kennedy
28. I witness the space that allows this moment to be.
29. “Ah, this too is wonderful.” Repeat often.
30. With every breath, I am getting better and better.
31. With every breath, I am getting happier and happier.
32. I now choose to feel grateful (to find a solution) instead of complaining.
33. I now go beyond my comfort level to manifest my infinite potential.
34. I now love myself as I am as I optimistically embrace this moment.
35. I now accept you as you are. I love God within myself and in you. I gratefully and joyfully serve God within you.
36. I now choose to embrace this frustration (fear, impatience) with kindness and love. I peacefully witness this feeling as it comes and as it goes.
37. I now choose to confidently see this mistake as a valuable lesson, challenge and feedback that life and God is giving me. What is the lesson, challenge and feedback? Can I now accept it as best as I can?
38. As I learn and change from my mistakes my level of forgiveness (confidence, inner peace, wisdom) grows deeper.
39. I now gratefully forgive myself, mom and dad and everyone for all their past and present mistakes. I am confidently centered with clear healthy boundaries.
40. I now go beyond my and your past limitations with courageous wisdom and assertiveness.
41. I now let go of withholding my love for you, however you respond.
42. I now let go of desiring your approval as I do my best and my best is good enough.
43. I now and always stubbornly refuse to repeat my parent’s limitations.
44. I now courageously accept whatever I am feeling. I compassionately accept whatever you’re feeling and saying.
45. I patiently and compassionately respond to whatever is happening between us.
46. I respond to life’s challenges with more random acts of kindness.
47.I now clearly and confidently see beyond the feedback that my worry is giving me.
48. I now joyfully smile at my dis-stress as it dissolves.
49. I give my fears and worries a new job- protector and counselor of my realm.
50. It gives me great joy to accept the challenges that are happening.
51. “I have never failed, I have only had feedback.”
52. My feelings of gratefulness increase with each exhale.
53. “Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, for as many as you can, for as long as you can” Babaji
54. Thank you God (Soul, Spirit, Higher Self) for this challenge. Please forgive me Creator of All that is. I love you God within myself and all that I feel and see. Please show me the way, God. Inspired from “Ho’oponopono. Zero Limits The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace. by Joe Vitale”
55. “I am content with what I have be it little or be it much.” Louisa May Alcott, Little Woman
56. I confidently persist until I succeed.
57. I peacefully witness this anxiety as it comes and as it goes. I confidently witness this worry as it comes and as it dissolves.
58. I confidently greet this moment and this day with gratefulness and optimism.
“Technique 2: Before you open your eyes in the morning repeat 5 things you going to be grateful for today while doing EFT tapping. This strengthens your resolve while helping clear any upsetting feelings or limiting beliefs that may block or limit your optimistic and grateful focus for the day.
Private or Couples Hypnotherapy Sessions, Cellular Release Therapy, Life Coaching Sessions Online, Meditation Instruction all levels in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, San Rafael, CA. or Online or Phone sessions anywhere
Introductory One Time Free 20 Minute Phone or Online Consultation
DISCLAIMER: EFT is not a substitute for approved psychological or medical diagnosis or treatment. Robert Labensart advises you to seek professional advise before working with any protocol or opinion on this website. EFT is not intended to be used to treat, cure, diagnose, heal or prevent any psychological disorder or disease. Disclaimer: These approaches to life’s challenges are provided for educational purposes only and have not been evaluated by the FDA. Please consult your doctor first. Results are variable and testimonials are anecdotal. Thanks.