Ways to increase Hoʻoponopono’s Effectiveness: by Robert Labensart, CHT,CMY,RYT
*Inspired from reading and practicing: Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More by Joe Vitale
Hoʻoponopono is a loving, effective way of dissolving your ego’s rough edges so that the Divine Love will flow through you and to everyone and manifest peace, love, health and abundance.
By constantly repeating these affirmations or mantra “we reach “zero limits” in which you change yourself to change your external reality. Total Responsibility, according to Hew Len, advocates that everything exists as a projection from inside the human being.”(page 24 of Zero Limits by Joe Vitale) We can experience more unconditional love, forgiveness, courage, compassion and inner guidance from the Divine within our being.
“I’m sorry, Creator of All that is, (being accountable for limiting how much joy, love, gratefulness and forgiveness we can experience each moment)
Please forgive me Divine,
Thank you, Supreme Consciousness,
I love you Divine ( Beloved),
Please show me the way.” from Zero Limits
The ancient Hawaiians realized that their Soul (Higher Self, Spirit, God within) is one with all things. The realization that our Soul is one with all is shared with yoga and many other paths. When you’re saying Hoʻoponopono’s affirmations, your heart-mind awareness can be focused initially on:
2. Positive Affirmations: Say them as if you they are true with a positive, zestful tone of voice and body posture.
3. Could you now let go of wanting, needing, and expecting any results or outcome while you say Hoʻoponopono Affirmations? Say yes. Then repeat Hoʻoponopono Affirmations allowing the Divine (forgiveness, unconditional love, gratefulness) to come through you. Thy Will be done.
4. Visualize, imagine, or pretend your Soul (Higher Self), or God is saying Hoʻoponopono Affirmations to others as an extension of your Higher Self with unconditional love and forgiveness.
5. Dissolving Frustrations, Anxiety: Repeat Ho’oponopono (“problem solving process”) with affirmations out-loud or silently for 8 seconds. It takes 8 seconds for the blood to go from the heart to the brain and back. Repeat them while doing kegels. Kegels help lessen high blood pressure but they also stimulate parts of the brain that are helpful in clearing stress.
6. Healing Stress in Relationships: Repeat Hoʻoponopono Affirmations whenever you’re upset with your children or your spouse. It’s amazing how this helps dissolve the intensity of arguments. The more you practice this you begin to react with gratefulness, forgiveness, and love to whatever is happening in your life.
7. Internal Cleansing to transform our life through increasing forgiveness, love and gratefulness: Sing them from your heart. Sing them from your heart to everyone and everything that exists. Zero Limits is where a space is created by repeating these affirmations where the universal consciousness may permeate you and others with forgiveness and love.
“8. Healing Stress in Relationships: Sing or say them silently or out-loud to anyone you meet and especially to those close to you.
9. Sing Hoʻoponopono’s affirmations, then say them, then whisper them, then repeat them silently. Then whisper them, then say them, then sing them and then repeat them silently. This process deepens their transforming effects and is helpful in improving your memory.
10. Say or sing them in rhythm to your step when you’re walking or doing yoga or any other activity.
11. Say Hoʻoponopono each morning as you shower.
12. Say Hoʻoponopono’s (“Thank you Divine, Please forgive me God, I’m Sorry, Lord, I Love you Supreme Consciousness, Please show me the way, Creator of all that is”) for a minute just before you start driving.
Introductory One Time Free 20 Minute Phone or Skype Consultation
Disclaimer: These approaches do not substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment. This blog and my website is for informational purposes and the public must take full responsibility for their use of it. The information (techniques and approaches) in this blog is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Check with your medical provider first before using these approaches. None of these therapeutic approaches treat or cure any health condition nor substitute for the need of professional medical intervention. Testimonies are anectodal only and do not represent what you may experience. Results do vary.